Hello guest,! if you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and enjoy all the features of our forum. x

SCAM REPORT AGAINST Hephaestus
Scammers Profile Link: @Hephaestus
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://comboforum.com/Thread-SUPREME-Fi...OOD-FOR-SE (?)
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 65$
Screenshots of Communication: -
Additional Information:

After @Hephaestus opened his scam report against me, all people believed in him, i was the one who tried a scam, which was still totally bullshit.
All my accounts worked like charm till this guy got them, i manually checked replacements for too but he changed mostly all the emails and screenshotted after that the wrong login etc for refund/more replacements.

Ive now found more people which are complaining the same shit, we sold him accounts, all didnt worked.

The thing is, i have an inbox for all emails since im changing their emails to prevent others selling these accounts. So i checked some of them and saw they've been always changed AFTER he got them delivered:
[Image: 6c676742b18134b1284d478a54f4703f.png]
[Image: 502f0392c64c271e7ffe626649d9e9ba.png]
[Image: a174b91d1df04415aa3336f3bb26a242.png]
U see perfectly when he received the accounts and when they've been changed; May it was his customers itself (he resold these accounts) or it was himself.

This ^ was on the MOST of the accounts i send him, ofc some didnt worked anymore since owners getting them back, but its a 5-10% chance, not a 100% chance.

One more guy (@"ЛеДуцк") had basically the same problem, he tradec Fitbit Ionic accounts against a SEd Ionic.
What happened? @Hephaestus claimed again that all accounts @"ЛеДуцк" where invalid, but @"ЛеДуцк" manually tested them before.

One last thing:
His (ex-)partner "Kronos" also canceled partnership between him since Kronos mentioned that something is going wrong with him.
[Image: 6d6e9294c3f0e3fe2b95812600cc2051.png]

Right now mostly everyone believes me like @Danger in this case and in others like @"ЛеДуцк".

Please ban this faggot, i bet he wont give anyone the money back, he's just a little poor child with autism.
BEWARE! THERE ARE PEOPLE IMPERSONATING ME!
PLEASE VERIFY VIA PM HERE BEFORE BUYING SOMETHING FROM "ME"!
( I ONLY USE DISCORD - NOTHING ELSE! ALSO: I DONT HAVE DISCORD NITRO!! )

[url][Image: WZ5gUH.gif][/url]

I'm a moneywhore :jew:
[Image: 00f3d38f945facafdf1a03dec0c9c36e.png]

im with u my boi
SELLING DISCORD SERVERS WITH HUGE AMOUNTS OF USERS
Discord: BIG SIDI#1051

Good Luck with scam report, hope clear this forum with shit users & scammers.

Im here for any support or anything you might ask me since i was a member in all groups taht we used to talk in group.

:pepesad: & :pepi:
AMEX ONLY 1%
(1000$ = 10$)

https://discord.gg/g6Sagcz

fucking Scammers :pepe:

Just as a note this is 100% true.
i would make my own scam report but only thing i lost was accounts worth over 80$
and i know that i wont get that money back from that person. so thats why i decided to support zombie in this if anything is needed from me i will provide it. if it helps zombie his case
Donation btc addres:
1Donate8DTC839DoLpW681sTe1btfTESGV

[Image: pdnM9U6.gif]

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
[url][Image: si6wt4r.gif][/url]

Ah so we're going back to this i see. So let me start off by saying why was this not addressed in the first report he made? Oh wait it was and I will tell the exact same thing I said last time. when i said " the last 3 don't work" I was referring to the 3 you sent in another message I did a quick look because i wanted to see if they were good if you look under the message you cut out if I then said 4th out of warranty starting from the bottom and going up the list. I guess your proof is me "changing the emails". First off i don't even have nor have i ever had that email installed on my pc/ searched for so that is impossible. 2 You saying "I" Changed the emails provides no proof it was actually me. You could of easily done this on your own which is what you probably did. LET'S SAY I DID THIS take a look at the first screen shot: 14:28 Military time equals 2:28 PM I messaged them saying they don't work BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT CHANGED. Did you bother to check for yourself NOPE not my fault. Also notice how they were all changed at different times which makes no sense for me to do. That second email I don't even speak that language So again no way that's me. 3rd screen shot email was changed at 9-10 PM which was after I said they don't work. Which means You did not check them yourself. So either you were giving me the wrong passwords or you were changing them.

About the kronos screen shot, The reason why he hates me now is BECAUSE YOUR SHITTY ACCOUNTS LOST ALL MY REP. I sent a screenshot of 280 BTC in my wallet because i made that off transactions before I had your accounts (which I had to refund a lot of BTW because i sold people locked shit. and if your accounts did work lets do some basic math If i sold ionics for 3.5 per and I had around 90 i bought and i sold versas 2.5 per and I had around 50 does that equal to 280? I am now am sitting at around 200 in my wallet after your refund because of the accounts I had to pay out of pocket. But let's not forget about the 10 accounts you sold him which out of 10 0 worked.( I did not touch those once come up for an excuse).

Danger had nothing to do with any of this idk why you are even pinging him

Finally we will call this russian guy ted. Now ted really likes to threaten me clearly against your own rules but you guys probably don't care so no point of showing you that, but let's move on! I first offered ted some money which he denied he wanted a free ionic. Lets look up the price of an ionic to start. He sent me 40 blaze (worth nothing) (2 aria worth nothing) (32 charge 3 haven't even tested because everything else was shit) 11 ionic (a couple worked) 39 versa ( a couple worked) I sent him a screenshot of the ones that work checked manually because I don't want to lock them myself (I changed my IP very often) so i don't get the blame if they don't work. I updated him with more accs that were bad/ out of warranty. I told him after going through a lot im not going to waste my time going through more sorry but i have not changed anything you can keep them . that's where his emotions set in and went baby rage mode on me. Even after ted said no i believe you i know your not lying he started to blame me later on. I told him keep the ones that work I don't want to be apart of this anymore. So then he calls in his friend Danger. Danger tries to buy some off me me of course not knowing he sent him and I told danger the same thing I told ted( I'm out of accs because the ones your friend gave me did not work). Now this also proves I am not selling them or using them for myself. I don't even have a method to get the pebbles(screens of ionics) yet because it costs money to learn how to do that and i didnt buy it. So if I did steal these accounts it would be worth shit to me

Of course his boy band comes and abuses the system with people I have never even talked to neg repping me like crazy (clear abuse of the rules there is even a rule that talks about this saying its not allowed)
                                                                       :fiesta: http://:fiesta:  

Hephaestus#7359

:kek:

Hephaestus Wrote:Ah so we're going back to this i see. So let me start off by saying why was this not addressed in the first report he made? Oh wait it was and I will tell the exact same thing I said last time. when i said " the last 3 don't work" I was referring to the 3 you sent in another message I did a quick look because i wanted to see if they were good if you look under the message you cut out if I then said 4th out of warranty starting from the bottom and going up the list. I guess your proof is me "changing the emails". First off i don't even have nor have i ever had that email installed on my pc/ searched for so that is impossible. 2 You saying "I" Changed the emails provides no proof it was actually me. You could of easily done this on your own which is what you probably did. LET'S SAY I DID THIS take a look at the first screen shot: 14:28 Military time equals 2:28 PM I messaged them saying they don't work BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT CHANGED. Did you bother to check for yourself NOPE not my fault. Also notice how they were all changed at different times which makes no sense for me to do. That second email I don't even speak that language So again no way that's me. 3rd screen shot email was changed at 9-10 PM which was after I said they don't work. Which means You did not check them yourself. So either you were giving me the wrong passwords or you were changing them.

About the kronos screen shot, The reason why he hates me now is BECAUSE YOUR SHITTY ACCOUNTS LOST ALL MY REP. I sent a screenshot of 280 BTC in my wallet because i made that off transactions before I had your accounts (which I had to refund a lot of BTW because i sold people locked shit. and if your accounts did work lets do some basic math If i sold ionics for 3.5 per and I had around 90 i bought and i sold versas 2.5 per and I had around 50 does that equal to 280? I am now am sitting at around 200 in my wallet after your refund because of the accounts I had to pay out of pocket. But let's not forget about the 10 accounts you sold him which out of 10 0 worked.( I did not touch those once come up for an excuse).

Finally we will call this russian guy ted. Now ted really likes to threaten me clearly against your own rules but you guys probably don't care so no point of showing you that, but let's move on! I first offered ted some money which he denied he wanted a free ionic. Lets look up the price of an ionic to start. He sent me 40 blaze (worth nothing) (2 aria worth nothing) (32 charge 3 haven't even tested because everything else was shit) 11 ionic (a couple worked) 39 versa ( a couple worked) I sent him a screenshot of the ones that work checked manually because I don't want to lock them myself (I changed my IP very often) so i don't get the blame if they don't work. I updated him with more accs that were bad/ out of warranty. I told him after going through a lot im not going to waste my time going through more sorry but i have not changed anything you can keep them . that's where his emotions set in and went baby rage mode on me. Even after ted said no i believe you i know your not lying he started to blame me later on. I told him keep the ones that work I don't want to be apart of this anymore. So then he calls in his friend Danger. Danger tries to buy some off me me of course not knowing he sent him and I told danger the same thing I told ted( I'm out of accs because the ones your friend gave me did not work). Now this also proves I am not selling them or using them for myself. I don't even have a method to get the pebbles(screens of ionics)  yet because it costs money to learn how to do that and i didnt buy it. So if I did steal these accounts it would be worth shit to me

Of course his boy band comes and abuses the system with people I have never even talked to neg repping me like crazy (clear abuse of the rules there is even a rule that talks about this saying its not allowed)

nice try on the victim role, 1 i never threatened u 2. the accounts i send u where fresh tested and most even manually checked by me. then again i had them for 6 months i rechecked them for you only 5 out of the 1000 of hits wherent working they coming from a private combolist. but all the sudden when u got them they are email changed and "invalid" strange. that the same thing happend to zombie even tho i was against zombie at the start and i believed you.
i never send danger to you he asked for your discord thats all.
then again our boy band is called big time rush and we here to party. and sing ofc
isnt it strange that so many people that dont like eachother say allot similar shit about u?
Donation btc addres:

Hephaestus Wrote:Ah so we're going back to this i see. So let me start off by saying why was this not addressed in the first report he made? Oh wait it was and I will tell the exact same thing I said last time. when i said " the last 3 don't work" I was referring to the 3 you sent in another message I did a quick look because i wanted to see if they were good if you look under the message you cut out if I then said 4th out of warranty starting from the bottom and going up the list. I guess your proof is me "changing the emails". First off i don't even have nor have i ever had that email installed on my pc/ searched for so that is impossible. 2 You saying "I" Changed the emails provides no proof it was actually me. You could of easily done this on your own which is what you probably did. LET'S SAY I DID THIS take a look at the first screen shot: 14:28 Military time equals 2:28 PM I messaged them saying they don't work BEFORE THEY EVEN GOT CHANGED. Did you bother to check for yourself NOPE not my fault. Also notice how they were all changed at different times which makes no sense for me to do. That second email I don't even speak that language So again no way that's me. 3rd screen shot email was changed at 9-10 PM which was after I said they don't work. Which means You did not check them yourself. So either you were giving me the wrong passwords or you were changing them.

Finally we will call this russian guy ted. Now ted really likes to threaten me clearly against your own rules but you guys probably don't care so no point of showing you that, but let's move on! I first offered ted some money which he denied he wanted a free ionic. Lets look up the price of an ionic to start. He sent me 40 blaze (worth nothing) (2 aria worth nothing) (32 charge 3 haven't even tested because everything else was shit) 11 ionic (a couple worked) 39 versa ( a couple worked) I sent him a screenshot of the ones that work checked manually because I don't want to lock them myself (I changed my IP very often) so i don't get the blame if they don't work. I updated him with more accs that were bad/ out of warranty. I told him after going through a lot im not going to waste my time going through more sorry but i have not changed anything you can keep them . that's where his emotions set in and went baby rage mode on me. Even after ted said no i believe you i know your not lying he started to blame me later on. I told him keep the ones that work I don't want to be apart of this anymore. So then he calls in his friend Danger. Danger tries to buy some off me me of course not knowing he sent him and I told danger the same thing I told ted( I'm out of accs because the ones your friend gave me did not work). Now this also proves I am not selling them or using them for myself. I don't even have a method to get the pebbles(screens of ionics)  yet because it costs money to learn how to do that and i didnt buy it. So if I did steal these accounts it would be worth shit to me

Stop tagging me and including me here, you shitass.
Stop trash talking and shit, i never wanted to buy from you either your team. Firstly i added you in discord to talk with you and see what are you saying, instead you've created a group which we chated for a while, you became toxic and shitrashed there, i told you 1000 times to stop  your arguments and talk normal, you didn't instead you've blocked us. I've tried several times to contact with you, you've didn't.

First of all, you should know that i always hated you even before Zombie fell into your scam, i saw your old scam reports, you always acted weird and even told jocker to stop a guy who was exposing you.

Also you never explained any of email changed screenshots, you've always said do them in scam report which you wouldn't even read.

Yes, im not included in this, but dont include me in this also, okay? I was trying to solve this, but you've tagged me several time, just dont talk about me in this scam report, now go away you scammer nob.
AMEX ONLY 1%
(1000$ = 10$)

https://discord.gg/g6Sagcz

ЛеДуцк Wrote:

nice try on the victim role, 1 i never threatened u 2. the accounts i send u where fresh tested and most even manually checked by me. then again i had them for 6 months i rechecked them for you only 5 out of the 1000 of hits wherent working they coming from a private combolist. but all the sudden when u got them they are email changed and "invalid" strange. that the same thing happend to zombie even tho i was against zombie at the start and i believed you.
i never send danger to you he asked for your discord thats all.
then again our boy band is called big time rush and we here to party. and sing ofc
isnt it strange that so many people that dont like eachother say allot similar shit about u?
That discord I left has a clear gyazo screen shot of you giving him my discord asking to chit chat with him, You threaten me twice Really because you told me earlier you ran them through a checker? get your  story straight. I can send screen shots of you making stupid remarks trying to scare me i guess

Hephaestus#7359

i said i mass checked them via a checker yes after that even checked them manually as i told earlyer, if u take me saying ur going to regret this as a threat then ur pretty uch a bitchboy.
then again he asked me for your discord because HE wanted to chitchat so again no i didnt send him he asked for your discord wich i gave.
all i said that ur soft heart see's as a threat was ur going to regret this and that u made a mistake. aka u scammed the wrong person cuz i am not going to let this slip.
Donation btc addres:

Danger Wrote:

Stop tagging me and including me here, you shitass.
Stop trash talking and shit, i never wanted to buy from you either your team. Firstly i added you in discord to talk with you and see what are you saying, instead you've created a group which we chated for a while, you became toxic and shitrashed there, i told you 1000 times to stop  your arguments and talk normal, you didn't instead you've blocked us. I've tried several times to contact with you, you've didn't.

First of all, you should know that i always hated you even before Zombie fell into your scam, i saw your old scam reports, you always acted weird and even told jocker to stop a guy who was exposing you.

Also you never explained any of email changed screenshots, you've always said do them in scam report which you wouldn't even read.

Yes, im not included in this, but dont include me in this also, okay? I was trying to solve this, but you've tagged me several time, just dont talk about me in this scam report, now go away you scammer nob.

i want tag you as soon as you stop bringing up pointless shit and stay out of something you have nothing to do with

Hephaestus#7359

@Hephaestus u talking shit as fuck, no mailaccess is needed to change email; you only have to visit fitbits website to change email, nothing else.
"First off i don't even have nor have i ever had that email installed on my pc/ searched for so that is impossible."

Also the emails which will be received are send in the accounts creating language...
"That second email I don't even speak that language So again no way that's me."

And of course i checked these, they was minutes old some also manully checked since u claimed 100% are invalid...
"Did you bother to check for yourself NOPE not my fault."

Why i pinged @Danger here? May bcuz he was the only one which trusted me since the first second after you've opened your dumb scam report and i dont even know him at this time?
He was the one who brought me and @"ЛеДуцк" together, he's already more knowledge about this scam report than everyone else.
"Danger had nothing to do with any of this idk why you are even pinging him"

Oh btw, ive nothing to do with your reputation score, people see scammers and reporting them like that.

skip over the part where I talk about how the time stamps dont even line up

Hephaestus#7359

Hephaestus Wrote:skip over the part where I talk about how the time stamps dont even line up

You had the chance everytime to change the emails, i didnt check invalid accounts, im so friendly and replacing them instantly; i mean after youve got ~80 accounts you should have mentioned that.Ive no time to check invalid accounts; im selling hundreds daily.

Please just dont play dumb, you're SEing fitbits, so you also know all of that, that you dont need to have mailaccess etc, otherwise you wouldnt be able to SE these.

Its your job to prove I changed the emails which you can not do because I DID NOT. If you knew anything about fitbit which you dont clearly you would know why I cant. It was defiantly not instantly. You had every chance to change emails as well

Hephaestus#7359

Hephaestus Wrote:Its your job to prove I changed the emails which you can not do because I DID NOT. If you knew anything about fitbit which you dont clearly you would know why I cant. It was defiantly not instantly. You had every chance to change emails as well

Why would i change emails after you telling me that theyre invalid and i replaced?
You was the one who told me theyre wrong, oh no, wait you told theyre all "BANNED" how could i change mail then my little pro?

Looks like you're going to get caught up in your own lies?

Banned = wrong its the same thing your not that smart. Change email to get out of a scam report

You could of easily checked them on your own but you were lazy and didnt do it now its my fault you dont believe me[/hr]

Hephaestus#7359

Hephaestus Wrote:Banned = wrong its the same thing your not that smart. Change email to get out of a scam report

You could of easily checked them on your own but you were lazy and didnt do it now its my fault you dont believe me
[/hr]

Idk if you're dumb, but why the fuck should i change/check accounts where u telling me they're invalid? I mean do i look like someone who wants to check 80 accounts manually since i need to copy and paste all the time the new combo? I*ve better things to do[/hr]

I dont know what you are clearly ignorant trash judging by how you carry your self. Like I said because you knew I was going to file a report for it and wanted some excuse

Hephaestus#7359