Hello guest,! if you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and enjoy all the features of our forum. x

Discord Nuke Bot
I was bored as fuck so I wrote this shit

Make sure you have node v8.0.0 or above installed, then run install.bat, let it install and run start.bat or .sh (if you're on linux)

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

What exactly does a nuke bot do?
Nuke channels?

kxee Wrote:What exactly does a nuke bot do?
Nuke channels?

it has 2 options:

- making few channels with your text
- deleting all channels, renaming server with your chosen text, banning all possible members

Uhm.. let's hope that is not a FAKE RELASE, if working and all i would gave to you a like.

$$$ Wrote:

Make sure you have node v8.0.0 or above installed, then run install.bat, let it install and run start.bat or .sh (if you're on linux)

Function ? If yes, you are the best dude :p

Like your guy. Best Bot Discord[/hr]

Thanks for this source code
BUZ ETKİSİ VAR BİLEGİMDE DEMİR KELEPÇENİN YETERİ KADAR GÜNAHSIZ DEGİLKİ BENİM MELEKLERİM.

Nuke is so amazing
DON’T LEECH, LEAVE LIKE!
                                             [Image: PKaOOPH.gif]
                                                              reporting leechers, so leave that like

Vidar

$$$ Wrote:

Thanks youu

$$$ Wrote:

thanks dude

$$$ Wrote:

What do nuke bots dooo?

sxdcfvgbhnjmk,ljhgfdsasedcfvgbyhunjik

Still working?
Do you want to be BANNED? Please reply "TY".
Do you want to STAY on this FORUMPlease like the thread [Image: heart.png].

this is fucking sick, thanks man. :fiesta:

$$$ Wrote:

this shite still workin??  :pogchamp: