Hello guest,! if you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and enjoy all the features of our forum. x

xEvil or latest Capmonster
Sup guys

I was wondering if any of you can crack the Capmonster latest version 8.7+ or if any one has or can crack xEvil

They are both reCaptcha resolvers tools.

Regards

cronos Wrote:Sup guys

I was wondering if any of you can crack the Capmonster latest version 8.7+ or if any one has or can crack xEvil

Regards

Both do the captcha solving on their end, the program is just a "middleman" that submits to their server and gets response. Time ago we had crack of Capmonster, but the license got banned "server side". Basically it's like trying to edit HP in a server sided game :kek:

Deos Wrote:
cronos Wrote:Sup guys

Regards

Both do the captcha solving on their end, the program is just a "middleman" that submits to their server and gets response. Time ago we had crack of Capmonster, but the license got banned "server side". Basically it's like trying to edit HP in a server sided game :kek:

oh even xevil is doing the same ? I did know capmonster was doing it like that but was thinking the xevil is stand alone.