Hello guest,! if you are reading this it means you are not registered to the forum. Click here to register in a few simple steps, and enjoy all the features of our forum. x

How to create your own private dorks
TheRealOof Wrote:[font=Roboto, sans-serif]DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE

ALL LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED

And complaining about their dorks, and wondering about how the "great" combo sellers do their "private" dorks.[/font]

If any had an understanding of how google search terms and the way it works, you would have realised a long time ago, and if you are creative you can create something quite nice out of this.
Ect. I spent an hour working on something - Found 7m vuln sites, no knowledge required, just basic search.

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
my dick hurts

fffffffff

(11-07-2018, 11:42 AM)TheRealOof Wrote: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A LIKE

ALL LEECHERS WILL BE REPORTED

And complaining about their dorks, and wondering about how the "great" combo sellers do their "private" dorks.[/font]

If any had an understanding of how google search terms and the way it works, you would have realised a long time ago, and if you are creative you can create something quite nice out of this.
Ect. I spent an hour working on something - Found 7m vuln sites, no knowledge required, just basic search.

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.

Thanmks forthe tut